Qualifi Level 2 Diploma in Business Beginners in Cyber Security
|Qualification title:||Qualifi Level 2 Diploma in Business Beginners in Cyber Security|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification|
|Qualification number (RQF):||603/3329/7|
|Progression routes:||Qualifi Level 3 Diploma|
|Availability:||UK and international|
|Centre Specification:||Click here to download|
|CASS Strategy:||Click here to download|
|Course Brochure:||Click here to download|
- Cyber Security: What is ‘Hacking’?
- Cyber Attack Methods
- Computer and Data Use : Laws and Regulations
- Mobile Device and Data: Security Issues and Risks
- Cyber Security Solutions
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full understanding; the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists
- Transferable skills and knowledge which will enable individuals to meet changing environments and risks.
- Qualifications at Level 1 and/or;
- Work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- A Level 2 qualification in another discipline and who want to develop their careers in business management and/or risk management.